Stay in touch
Subscribe to our RSS!
Oh c'mon
Bookmark us!
Have a question?
Get an answer!

Review

0 Kommentare
Hello Peeps (^-^)
Sorry that this comes late but was really busy with school and I had a problem with my right eye. I was actually prohibited to wear them till February 2015 Because like I said my eye had some problems. (_ _) Not becuase of the lens but it was a long time so I have a crack in my eye Dx
So the contact lenses came and are really Awesome! I got the color I wanted and it's easy to wear!
I was afraid of putting them inside xD That are my first lenses. And they are really Awesome!
You already know how to get them but still here is the link again c:
http://www.korean-lens.com/free-contact-lens-giveaway-947.html

Picture will come later when I have time again ^^

0 Kommentare: